Don’t start your summer without a planned air conditioner tune-up from a Farris Heating & Air professional. We often overlook HVAC maintenance or never give it a sense of urgency, but routine air conditioner tune-ups can help your system perform, keeping you comfy and cool all season long. These routine services do more than just keep you comfy, too – they are also vital for your comfort and wallet.
What do tune-ups do for my home?
- Ensure energy efficiency – Services keep your air conditioner running as efficiently as possible, therefore keeping your home more cozy. Air conditioners are investments that need to constantly be upkept, just like any other investment, to confirm that you are obtaining full benefits from it.
- Minimize need for repairs – These hot days in Bartlesville are the cruelest time for an air conditioner to break. With routine system maintenance, you won’t have to worry about failures or maintenance in the middle of the summer heat. Our experts can search for signals and indicate problems for your air conditioner and warn you long before any issues arise.
- Lower expenses – When your air conditioner is operating at its peak, you could notice a drop in your energy bills throughout the year.
What will take place during an air conditioner tune-up?
- Refrigerant charge check – Refrigerant levels need to be leveled for your air conditioner to be running properly. Too little refrigerant can cause further wear on your system, and too much refrigerant will affect how your air cools. Experts will always check these levels during an air conditioner maintenance and regulate things fittingly.
- Filter status check – Air conditioner filters should be changed according to the manufacturer’s recommendations, so the sanitation of your filters will always be checked during a service visit. Dirty filters make your air conditioner to work harder than it should and can also make the air in your home to look and feel muddy.
- Coil check – Our pros will search so that no dust or other particles have collected on the outdoor or indoor coils of your system. This dust can force air conditioners to use more energy than required and is vital to be cleaned.
- System Operating Check – Our technicians will make sure that all working parts of the air conditioner are working cohesively together.
Our professionals at Farris Heating & Air in Bartlesville deliver excellent and first-class air conditioner maintenance, whether it’s just a check-up or a full-on replacement. They are ready to answer any questions you have about your air conditioner at any hour via 918-534-8194.