At Farris Heating & Air, we know that choosing a company you can believe in to complete AC repair in Bartlesville is important. We understand how important it is to find a dependable company that does good work. We can help. Figuring out the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, informed decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is typically a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should carry liability insurance to protect you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians hold? A truly professional AC repair company will require their professionals to be licensed, certified and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with current trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can provide? A reliable company that can do AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Call these references and find out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has completed.
- Will you give a written estimate? Make certain to get a written estimate so you can review all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t automatically the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t planning to work with, no matter how inexpensive they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if there are any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t okay standing behind their work, maybe you should move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Farris Heating & Air a call at 918-333-0376. We’re happy to help!