As warmer weather starts, you might be thinking, is an AC tune-up worth it in Bartlesville? Even if your AC system is recently purchased or was running good last year.
Here’s one method to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never anticipate to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your air conditioner. It’s equipment that uses fuel and has moving pieces. Like a automobile, it can get leaks and its moving components can break down.
Having your system checked seasonally by a Farris Heating & Air tech can help spot small issues before they lead to large breakdowns. (And cause your equipment to stop working!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your equipment clean. Since your AC is located outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard debris, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can use our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a specialist to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your equipment efficient. Dirt and yard clippings that accumulate inside your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these troubles can cause higher energy needs—and a more expensive utility bill!
- It could lengthen your equipment’s life span. A clean unit is an efficient one and could even help it last for a longer period of time. That’s money that you won’t spend on your monthly electricity costs and over the years, because you won’t have to buy new equipment as fast.
- It helps find little troubles before they turn into big, expensive problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine pieces and complete a cycle of cooling performance tests. These in-depth procedures often allow us to identify problems before they turn into major issues that result in an expensive repair bill.
- It helps guarantee worry-free comfort throughout the warmest days. After your AC is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to provide worry-free air. Even on the hottest days. It’s one of the wisest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty valid. Most manufacturers call for regular maintenance to keep your warranty in place. Without this tune-up, your system is open to premature breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Include?
A premium AC tune-up should have an examination and maintenance work from an experienced HVAC specialist. Here’s some of the things we’ll do:
We’ll inspect the subsequent spots and pieces:
- Full equipment condition
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat adjustment
- Air filter
- Blower components and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a part of the work we’ll do:
- Install new air filters
- Refasten electrical connections
- Check electrical flow
- Lube moving parts
- Unclog condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Schedule Your AC Maintenance Right Away with Farris Heating & Air
Today is the perfect time to request your AC maintenance! Give our Farris Heating & Air pros a ring at 918-333-0376 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we arrive at your house, be sure to look at our exclusive offers for savings on your upcoming service.