At Farris Heating & Air, we know that selecting a company you can trust to perform AC repair in Bartlesville is important. We know how important it is to find a reliable company that does great work. We can help. Getting the answers to these questions can help you make a confident, knowledgeable decision.
- How long have you been in business? A company with years of experience that has long-term employees is often a good one.
- Is your company insured? Any expert that works in your home should possess liability insurance to cover you in the case of accidental damage or injury.
- What kinds of licenses and certifications do your technicians carry? A truly professional AC repair company will require their experts to be licensed, certified, and require ongoing education and training of their technicians to keep them up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Do you have any references you can share? A trustworthy company that offers AC repair should have a variety of references they’ll gladly offer you. Check these references and figure out all the details about AC repairs the prospective company has performed.
- Will you offer a written estimate? Be sure to get a written estimate so you can check all the facts involved with your AC repair. And remember, the cheapest estimate isn’t necessarily the best estimate. Your detailed estimates should help you filter out companies you aren’t wanting to work with, no matter how much less they are.
- Do your technicians have experience working on my system? You may want to be sure the company you choose has experience working on your specific equipment, especially if it has any less-common features.
- Will my AC repairs be warrantied? Work supported by a warranty is a no-brainer. If a company isn’t willing to stand behind their work, you should probably move on.
If you’d like any more information about AC repairs and would like to talk through these questions with us, give Farris Heating & Air a call at 918-333-0376. We’re happy to help!