Is 2024 the year of an upgraded, top-notch Lennox furnace? With help from the Lennox Winter Promo, new installation projects are an outstanding investment. And when you find the ideal make and model, it’s an investment you’ll enjoy for years to come
As your local team of heating specialists, Farris Heating & Air boasts a reputation for expert furnace installation in Bartlesville. We use our vast expertise to help you find brands and features that offer improved performance. And with the Lennox Winter Promo you could also see greater savings! But don’t delay, since this offer only lasts until the 2nd of February, 2024. Check out some details below and call 918-333-0376 when you’re ready to get your free 2024 furnace quote!
Exploring the Costs of a New Furnace
As with any utility system, it’s worth the time to consider anything that impacts the total cost of a new furnace. Here are a few things that influence what a new furnace might cost:
- Size of the Furnace: Large or multistory homes often need a more powerful furnace to adequately heat the entire property. A skilled technician understands how to size your furnace based on your personal heating needs.
- How much energy it uses: Higher efficiency furnaces deliver heat more evenly, limiting energy use without sacrificing comfort. Higher performance means higher cost, but lower energy use means savings on your monthly bills. Just wait and see how much that could be!
- New features and controls: Furnaces with the newest features like compatibility with smart thermostats are generally a little more expensive up front. Keep in mind, however, that these modern innovations can make getting the most from your HVAC system a lot easier.
The most important thing is that getting a new heating system is not just about the up-front cost – figuring out a rough estimate of lifetime costs is just as important. Finally, you don’t want to wait until the furnace you currently have is on its last leg. Well-timed furnace replacement ensures you don’t pay unnecessary repair costs for the older, less efficient model.
Four Benefits of New Furnace Installation
Getting a new furnace can provide a lot more for you and your home than just a steady supply of heat. A high-efficiency system can offer other benefits including:
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency for Lower Bills: Modern furnaces are built to meet rigorous energy efficiency standards, helping lower your monthly utility bills.
- Better performance with options such as variable-speed motors: Variable-speed motors adjust their performance to use only the smallest amount of energy for the desired temperature.
- Smart home accessories compatibility: Newer furnaces can communicate with smart home accessories like thermostats with smart technology, providing new ways to manage your HVAC system more conveniently.
- Enhanced indoor air quality with better filter designs: The better your furnace’s air filter, the better your indoor air quality can be. Air quality is another important part of comfort, and filters help trap mold spores or pollutants.
Kick Off 2024 with a New Furnace from Farris Heating & Air
Improving your home’s comfort and efficiency is a lot simpler than you might think. With some assistance from the experts at Farris Heating & Air, all you’ll have to concern yourself with is let us know what you want from modern heating. Our team of certified HVAC professionals will use every tool at their disposal to find and set you up with the furnace that meets those needs.
Ready to start the new year on a cozier note? Request your complimentary quote for new furnace installation today, and don’t forget to take advantage of the Lennox Winter Promo.